Serving Southern California since 1984.
DRE Broker Lic. #01341344
NMLS MLO Lic #342860
Cerritos Investments, Inc.
(CA DRE Lic. 01807017)
18122 Carmenita Road, #3485, Cerritos, CA 90703
(562) 412-7770 cell
(562) 404-4668 direct
(562) 229-1150 fax
WeChat ID: emily5624127770LINE ID: 5624127770
- We represent buyers and sellers throughout the metropolitan Los Angeles region (mainly counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino).
- Our diverse team works with residential and commercial properties, apartments, luxury homes, vacant land, 1031 exchange and more.
- To perform professionalism, integrity and service beyond our clients´ expectations.
- Our team members to consistently provide the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional service for all of our clients.
- To cultivate the referral network for our clients & their families, providers, and business associates.
- Our constant goal is to maintain mutual respect and long term relationships that are beneficial to all parties.
Credentials & Designations of Team Leader(Emily Ching)Real Estate Broker (CA DRE licensed)
Licensed by Dept. of Corporations under the CA Residential Mortgage Lending Act
Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI)
Seniors Real Estate Specialist® (SRES)
Certified Probate Specialist
Certified HUD Broker (government owned properties)
Certified HAFA Specialist
Certified Pre-Foreclosure Specialist™
Certified Short Sale Specialist™
Certified SFR® (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource)Certified Bankruptcy Property Specialist
- Real estate consultation in residential, investment and commercial properties
- Short sale coordination/negotiation for real estate listing agents & firms
- Customer referral network of mortgage financing, 1031 tax-deferred exchange, etc.
- Development and management of senior housings & community recreation center
- Non-profit organization management and community relationship liaisons
- Marketing and promotion of products/services to senior citizens
B.A. Degree, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan (1982)
Master Degree of Social Work (M.S.W.), Washington University, Saint Louis, Missouri (1984)
Member of Pacific West Association of Realtors
Member of California Association of Realtors
Member of National Association of Realtors
Member of LA Coalition to End Hunger & Homelessness
Member of Asian American Human Services Association
Member of Realty Investment Association of California